I used the Stampin’ Up! Classic Cloche stamp set bundle and a little of the Peaceful Place Specialty DSP to create a shaker card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by adhering a panel of Peaceful Place DSP to the front of a Smoky Slate card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the outline image from the Classic Cloche stamp set in Basic Gray ink on another panel of Peaceful Place DSP. I stamped the village images from the Classic Cloche stamp set in Basic Gray, Pool Party (stamped off once) and Smoky Slate (stamped off once) inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Cloche Dies.
I adhered the die cut village over the stamped outline cloche image with Stampin’ Seal and then added a handful of Subtle Simmer Sequins over the center. I adhered one of the Cloche Shaker Domes over the stamped outline image with the adhesive on the dome. Then I cut another panel of Peaceful Place DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and one of the Cloche Dies. I trimmed down the DSP panel with the shaker dome and then adhered the shaker dome to the back of the die cut DSP panel with the adhesive on the Cloche Shaker Dome and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut panels of Smoky Slate card stock and Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper with the Cloche Dies and adhered them together with Adhesive Sheets (applied to the back of the foil before die cutting) and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Classic Cloche stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Gray card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it, I cut the sentiment with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and outline village image from the Classic Cloche stamp set in Basic Gray ink and then fill in images in Pool Party (stamped off once) and Smoky Slate (stamped off once) inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I added a strip of Peaceful Place DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: JK2TGNCB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Check Out The Krew Event – August 29!
Ever thought about joining as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator but have questions about it? Our team is hosting a fun virtual event to answer all of your questions about joining and to introduce you to our team!
- The event will be held mostly on Facebook and we’ll be setting up a group page that you’ll be able to join beginning August 28.
- The event will “officially” run from 4-8 PM ET on the 29th on Facebook.
- We will also be hosting a virtual meet & greet video conference via Zoom Meeting from 7-8 PM ET on August 29 to answer questions and to say hello. So for those not on Facebook, you’ll also have an opportunity to join us!
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’d like more details or if you’d like me to email you the link to the Facebook group or Zoom meeting once they’re open on August 28. Hope to see you at our event!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Cloche die cut
- Basic Gray – Picture This die cut
- Basic White – Classic Cloche die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 3″ x 4″ panel trimmed down as needed, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Cloche die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: