I used the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and a little bit of the Peaceful Prints Sale-a-bration exclusive DSP to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #556.
My card also works for the The Paper Players Challenge PP556. I went down the left side.
I started by adhering a panel of Perfect Prints DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a So Saffron card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the sunflower and leaf images from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I colored the sunflowers with the Light and Dark So Saffron, Pale Papaya and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored the leaves with Light and Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Sunflowers Dies, trimmed off one side of each of the larger sunflowers and then adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Ornate Layers Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two of the copper Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Peaceful Prints DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: JK2TGNCB
September 1-15 Host Code: NEQDVTR2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today around 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Nature’s Harvest stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- So Saffron – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Ornate Layers die cut
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – seven Sunflowers die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Sunflowers are out here everywhere – beautiful like your card! Except it means summer is almost over,,,, ;(
Thanks Linda! Fall is my favorite season, so I’m always happy to start seeing those sunflowers! 🙂
Just gorgeous, Amy! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
pretty card Amy, you and I were on the same wavelength this morning, haha
Yes we were! Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Gorgeous Amy! Love those sunflowers which are always so cheery and the plaid compliments them perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Amy, I love this color combination for your beautiful sunflowers. Such a happy card and perfectly done. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.
Thanks Debbie! 🙂
Amy, I love your trio of sunflowers and the color scheme is just perfect for these cooler days. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂