I used the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Harvest stamp set bundle and some of the beautiful Harvest Meadow DSP to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #371.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Harvest Meadow DSP. I sprinkled the sentiment with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powder pack and then heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then embossed it with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I brushed the edges with Crumb Cake ink and Blending Brushes and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Harvest Meadow DSP with one of the Layering Circles Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. Then I cut a panel of Brushed Metallic Cardstock with one of the Harvest Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the flower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then colored it with the Light Soft Succulent and Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating Harvest Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: NEQDVTR2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Harvest die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Layering Circles die cut
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock – Harvest die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: