I used the Stampin’ Up! Joyful Life stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP to a panel of Cinnamon Cider card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the little pig image from the Joyful Life stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Polished Pink and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends Markers. I scribbled a little bit with the Light Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Marker under the pig to “ground” it and then cut around it with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I punched the ends of a strip of Blackberry Beauty DSP with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Life stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut three leaves from the Gold Shimmer Vellum with one of the Giving Gifts Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Blackberry Beauty DSP to a panel of Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Tasteful Labels die cut
- Cinnamon Cider – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip
- Gold Shimmer Vellum – Giving Gifts die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: