As you read this, I’ll be in a plane heading for the north Georgia mountains for a weekend retreat with some team members!! Yay!! Can’t wait for a fun weekend filled with lots of laughs, a little stamping and lots of yummy food!! I will have my computer with me and will have internet access, so feel free to email me if you need me…it just may take me a few minutes longer than normal to reply.
I’m sharing a quick Christmas card that I made with the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Little Stockings stamp set bundle with you today.
I started by adhering a panel of Sweet Stockings DSP to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut another panel of the Sweet Stockings DSP with the Stockings Dies and I punched a hole in the top with the Detailed Trio Punch.
I cut a panel of Sweet Stockings DSP with two of the coordinating dies from the Stockings Dies and then adhere them with Mini Glue Dots to the tag. I cut panels of Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive card stocks with Stockings Dies and then adhered the die cuts with rolled up Glue Dots to the tag. I pulled a small length of Pool Party 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon through the hole in the tag and tied the ribbon with Linen Thread to secure it. I adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Little Stockings photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the tag.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a stocking and strip cut from Sweet Stockings DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 2 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items! ***The Be Dazzling Specialty Paper has sold out and will not be restocked.
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Stockings die cuts
- Old Olive – two Stockings die cuts
- Evening Evergreen – Picture This die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper – four Stockings die cuts, 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: