I used the Stampin’ Up! Time Of Giving stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #099.
I started by adhering two panels of Harvest Meadow DSP to a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the seam in the papers and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Time Of Giving stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots next to the sentiment.
I stamped the leaves image from the Time Of Giving stamp set in Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Giving Gifts Dies. I adhered the leaves with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals around the card front to finish it.
I stamped the leaves image in Crumb Cake ink across a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made a Christmas version of this same card in the video, so check that out too!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
August-September Sale-a-bration Ending Soon!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 2 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items! ***The Be Dazzling Specialty Paper has sold out and will not be restocked.
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight – 4″ x 5-1/4″ card base
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper – 3-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
super pretty, love all those little fall leaves
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love this card. Amy! We do miss “Fall” down here in Florida after so very many years up in SD and MN. We joke that we have one day of Fall down here😉
Glad you had such fun on your retreat!
Hahaha…you are right about having 1 day of fall in FL! Thanks so much Suzanne! 🙂