I used the Stampin’ Up! Delivering Cheer stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut panels of Cork Specialty Paper and Blackberry Beauty DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cuts with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the images of the girl from the Delivering Cheer photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Polished Pink, Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite and Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Markers. I stamped the leggings image from the Delivering Cheer stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink over the legs and then inked and stamped off the “ground” image with Cinnamon Cider ink before stamping it under the boots. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Welcoming Woods stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Blackberry Beauty DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-7/8 x 4-3/8″ panel
- Rich Razzleberry – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Very Vanilla – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Cork Specialty Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: