I used the Stampin’ Up! Words Of Cheer stamp set bundle to create a slimline Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #504.
I started by adhering three panels of Peaceful Prints DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I cut panels of Garden Green and Real Red card stocks with dies from the Christmas Cheer Dies. I adhered the die cuts together and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the edges of the Garden Green die cut.
I stamped the sentiment from the Words Of Cheer photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Words Of Cheer stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I adhered a strip of Peaceful Prints DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Shoe Reward Ordering Special!
The August-September Sale-a-bration is coming to a close!! To close out Sale-a-bration, I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me from now through Thursday, September 30!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift. Please don’t add the host code to orders over $150, you automatically get the free thank you gift and Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash from Stampin’ Up! For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
August-September Sale-a-bration Ending Soon!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 2 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items! ***The Be Dazzling Specialty Paper has sold out and will not be restocked.
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Event – October 2!!
We’re doing it again!! Our team will be hosting a fun all-day event on Saturday, October 2 for World Card Making Day!
All are welcome to join us! We’ll be setting up a Facebook page to host the event and we’ll be sharing the link to the page on October 1. Keep an eye out on my Facebook page and blog for more details! Can’t wait to stamp with you all then!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 7″ x 7″ card base scored at 3-1/2″, 3-1/4″ x 6-3/4″ panel, Christmas Cheer die cut
- Garden Green – Christmas Cheer die cut
- Basic White – Tasteful Labels die cut, 3-1/4″ x 6-3/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper – 3-1/8″ x 6-5/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 6-5/8″ panel, 1″ x 6-5/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 6-3/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
great card Amy, love those buffalo check deer, totally cool
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Great design, love the deer.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Great take on the sketch, Amy! I love your positioning of the deer and the use of that big happy die cut. TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂