I used the Stampin’ Up! Frosted Gingerbread stamp set bundle to create a fun Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 561.
I started by adhering a panel of the Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered one of the cookie racks from the Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Card Pack to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the area where the die cut layers).
I cut the cookie and peppermint images from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP with the coordinating Gingerbread Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I punched the end with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then inked the peppermint image in Real Red and Old Olive inks and stamped it around the sentiment to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 2DWYAMUX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today around 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the upcoming Eden’s Garden stamp set bundle! You’ll get a sneak peek at some new early release products from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 5/8″ x 3-3/4″ strip
- Basic White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Gingerbread die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: