I used the Stampin’ Up! Knit Together stamp set bundle and the Peaceful Moments stamp set to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card on YouTube live and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of Soft Suede DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sweater background image from the Knit Together stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with the Stamparatus. I cut the stamped panel with three of the dies from the Knit Sweater Dies and then trimmed down the panel to fit on the card front.
I adhered strips of Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Shaded Spruce card stocks to the back of the die cut panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then I adhered the panel to a larger panel of Sahara Sand card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the layered panel and tied a knot and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added thee Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Soft Suede DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 2DWYAMUX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1″ x 3-5/8″ strip
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel trimmed down to 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 3/4″ x 3-5/8″ strip
- Shaded Spruce – 3/4″ x 3-5/8″ strip
- Basic White – Picture This die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: