I used the Stampin’ Up! Strong Of Heart stamp set to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by As You See It #260.
I started by adhering a panel of Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP to the front of a Mossy Meadow card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a wide strip of Petal Pink DSP from the Subtle 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Petal Pink card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the outline image from the Strong Of Heart stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then stamped the fill-in heart image in Petal Pink ink over it. I colored the flower and leaf images with Light and Dark Polished Pink and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers on the stamped panel. Cut around the image with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut to a panel of Polished Pink card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I tied a bow from Linen Thread and adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Strong Of Heart stamp set on a strip of Whimsy & Wonder DSP in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I punched the end of the sentiment strip with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered three Polished Pink 2021-2023 In Color Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Whimsy & Wonder DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! I have an appointment today so I need to move my live video just a little later than normal. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Knit Together stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
October 1-15 Host Code: 2DWYAMUX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Polished Pink – 3-1/8″ x 4-7/16″ panel
- Petal Pink – 1-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4-3/4″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: