I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Snowflakes stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC268. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting a panel of Misty Moonlight DSP from the 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Snowy White Velvet Sheets with Stitched Snowflakes Dies. I adhered the die cut snowflakes to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Snowflakes stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Snowflakes stamp set in Real Red ink and the snowflakes in Misty Moonlight ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Picture This die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets – five Stitched Snowflakes die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: