I used the Stampin’ Up! Merriest Moments stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on YouTube live and you can see the here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP314.
I started by adhering a panel of Ever Eden Specialty DSP (available November 2) to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Ever Eden DSP with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merriest Moments photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the flower and greenery images from the Merriest Moments photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler, Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder Dies. I adhered the greenery die cuts and one of the gold die cuts from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack with Mini Glue Dots. Then I adhered the flower die cuts together with Mini Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Garden Gems (available November 2) around the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merriest Moments stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Ever Eden DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stamp With Amy K Envelope & Gift Packaging Stock Up Ordering Bonus – Through October 25!
I’m offering an ordering special for Stampin’ Up! orders of $50 or greater placed through me between now and Monday, October 25! To help you get a jump start on your holiday card making and gift packaging, you get to choose a free pack of Stampin Up! Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Memories & More Card Pack Cards, Acetate Card Boxes, Treat Bags or Treat Boxes with your order of $50 or more this week!
Here are the details:
For any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me between now and Monday, October 25, you’ll get to select one pack of Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Memories & More Card Packs, Acetate Card Boxes, Treat Bags or Treat Boxes of your choice valued up to $11.00 for free from me! This is in addition to the regular $10 thank you gift that you get with an order of $50+. You’ll also earn Running Shoe Reward points and you’ll get my October Card Class Tutorials!
How to get your free Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Card Packs, Acetate Card Boxes, Treat Bags or Treat Boxes:
Simply place your $50 or greater order and then email me your selection! I’ll order your bonus choice when I place my Host Order on November 1 and I’ll send them out (along with your thank you gift) to you just as soon as my Host Order arrives.
You can see the full list of items that you can pick from on my blog post here.
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available November 2!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
You can see more details about this new suite of products by clicking this flyer to open a full size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. Get ready to order this beautiful suite beginning November 2!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – six Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder die cuts, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Hippo & Friends die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: