I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas To Remember stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with the pine bough embossing folder from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders. I cut the panel in half and then adhered the two pieces to the right and left sides of the Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a wide panel of Painted Christmas DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a small length of Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2″ Metallic Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas to Remember stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Seasonal Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas To Remember stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added the images from the Christmas Season photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Soft Succulent inks to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Help us welcome Tara Carpenter to the hop! She’ll be joining us moving forward. Yay!! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel cut in half
- Early Espresso – 3-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Seasonal Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: