I used the Blessings Of Home stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create a birthday card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC269. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #443.
I started by adhering a panel of Heart & Home DSP (available Jan 4) to the front of a Cinnamon Cider card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut another panel of Heart & Home DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to a panel of Basic Gray card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Blessings Of Home stamp set (available Jan 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Pale Papaya, Cinnamon Cider and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating Flowers Of Home Dies (available Jan 4) and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut panels of Old Olive and Cinnamon Cider card stocks with Flowers Of Home Dies and adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I masked off the bottom of the sentiment from the Blessings Of Home stamp set and inked it with Cinnamon Cider ink, removed the mask and then stamped the sentiment on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Classic Matte Dots (available Jan 4) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Blessings Of Home stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Heart & Home DSP to the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
November 1-15 Host Code: BA6PXJWQ
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available November 2!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
You can see more details about this new suite of products by clicking this flyer to open a full size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. Get ready to order this beautiful suite beginning November 2!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cinnamon Cider – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, three Flowers Of Home die cuts
- Basic Gray – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Old Olive – three Flowers Of Home die cuts
- Basic White – Flowers Of Home die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Your card is beautiful! I know the bee pattern is going to be the first to be used up by me.
Thanks Karen! The paper is stunning! 🙂
wow, what a stunning card, I love your color combo and those florals are beautiful
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Absolutely gorgeous! Love every single thing! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Your flowers are gorgeous and I love that background paper. Beautiful card! TFS
It’s a beautiful suite!! 🙂
Beautiful card! I love the wood background with the flowers. (Of course you know that I love this set too. Great minds think alike – LOL!). Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
So very pretty, Amy … the flower really “pops”! 🌼
Thanks Suzie! 🙂
Perhaps not the most Clean and Simple of cards Amy but so pretty! Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂