I used the Stampin’ Up! Be Jolly stamp set and some of the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper to create a fun Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenges #102.
I started by adhering a panel from the Heartwarming Hugs DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of the Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Santa image from the Be Jolly stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the clothing and boots with Light and Dark Real Red, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored the face with the Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker and then used a Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Marker to add a little color to the cheeks. I cut the image out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a little Wink of Stella to the “white” areas on the hat and sleeves (it doesn’t show up in the photos…but it’s there!).
I stamped the sentiment from the Be Jolly stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut the holly leaves and berries with the Stockings Dies from Heartwarming Hugs DSP and Real Red card stock and adhered them with rolled up Glue Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set in Real Red ink and the tree image from the Be Jolly stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available November 2!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
You can see more details about this new suite of products by clicking this flyer to open a full size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. Get ready to order this beautiful suite beginning November 2!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: