I used the Stampin’ Up! Gorgeous Leaves stamp set bundle and the Welcoming Woods stamp set to create a quick birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #509.
And the leaves on my card were inspired by Just Us Girls Challenge #608.
I started by embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Very Vanilla card stock three times with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies.
I used the Stamparatus to stamp the leaf image from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on the die cut rectangles and then adhered the rectangles to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the same leaf image from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set three times in VersaMark ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then heat embossed them with Gold, Silver and Copper embossing powders from the Metallics Embossing Powders pack. I cut the leaves out with the coordinating Detailed Leaves Dies and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front over the stamped leaves.
I stamped the sentiment from the Welcoming Woods photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with copper embossing powder. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Messages Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Welcoming Woods stamp set in Soft Suede ink and the leaves from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: BA6PXJWQ
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Tomorrow, November 2!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
You can see more details about this new suite of products by clicking this flyer to open a full size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. Get ready to order this beautiful suite beginning November 2!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, three Picture This die cuts, three Detailed Leaves die cuts, Messages die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: