I used the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Deer stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP316.
And the theme for my card was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments HSSIC376.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the snowflake folder from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders. I adhered the panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the tree images from the Peaceful Deer photopolymer stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a circle from Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Layering Circles Dies and then stamped the tree images from the Peaceful Deer stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink across the panel. I adhered the stamped circle to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then tied a strand of Linen Thread in a bow around the card front. I stamped the deer images from the Peaceful Deer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the deer with Light and Dark Crumb Cake and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers and then punched the image out with Deer Builder Punch and then adhered the deer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Deer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Soft Suede card stock and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder from Basics Embossing Powders. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots around the bow to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and tree images from the Peaceful Deer stamp set in Soft Suede and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: BA6PXJWQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Start With Savings – Starter Kit Promotion – November 4-30!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion will provide you with an excellent opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From November 4-30, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: November 4-30, 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before November 4 or after November 30 will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between November 4 and 30 to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you join our team, we have a private Facebook page loaded with project ideas, team meetings and trainings via video conference so that everyone can join no matter where they live in the US, prizes and giveaways for sharing projects and for recognition and you have access to my monthly card project tutorials!
If you’re ready to join, click here to head over to purchase your starter kit and join our awesome team!
If you have any questions about joining, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can read more about being a Demonstrator here and head over here between now and November 30 to pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Layering Circles die cut
- Soft Suede – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – Deer Builder Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: