I used the Stampin’ Up! Little Delights stamp set and the Warm Wraps Dies to create some fun Mini Coffee Cup treat holders for Christmas for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by cutting panels of Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ DSP with the large rectangular dies from the Warm Wraps Dies. Then I cut a panel of Real Red card stock with the scalloped dies from the Warm Wraps Dies. I adhered the die cuts together with Stampin’ Seal+ and then slid the wraps around the Mini Coffee Cups. I tied a length of Real Red 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon around the cups.
I cut a panel of Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP with the coordinating Gingerbread Dies and then adhered the die cuts together with Stampin’ Seal+. I stamped the sentiment from the Little Delights photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the tag die from the Pretty Pillowbox Dies. I punched a hole in the layered gingerbread die cuts and then tied the stamped tag and die cuts to the bow with white baker’s twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack. I added a Red Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the tag.
I cut the peppermint images from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP with the coordinating Gingerbread Dies and then adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to finish the wraps.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: EHSXTC4Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – eight Warm Wraps die cuts
- Basic White – two Pretty Pillowbox die cuts
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – ten Warm Wraps die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: