I used the Stampin’ Up! Blessings Of Home and Honeybee Home stamp sets from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalgo to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we are all using this week:
I started by applying Misty Moonlight ink to a panel of Heart & Home DSP (available Jan 4) with a Blending Brush. Then I adhered the DSP panel to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flower image from the Blessings Of Home stamp set (available Jan 4) in Basic Gray ink on another panel of Heart & Home DSP and then lightly colored the image with Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Night Of Navy and Garden Green Watercolor Pencils. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Honeybee Home stamp set (available Jan 4) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one of the Bumblebee Trinkets to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I brushed another panel of Heart & Home DSP with Misty Moonlight ink and one of the Blending Brushes to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope that you get to spend some time with those that you love and enjoy some fantastic food!
My sister is in town again for the holiday and we’ll be feasting on prime rib and lots of pie! Enjoy your day!
November 16-30 Host Code: EHSXTC4Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: