I used the Stampin’ Up! Tulip Fields stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create a thank you card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it here on my YouTube channel.
I started by stamping the double triangle image from the Tulip Fields photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 4) in in So Saffron ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the large triangle image from the Tulip Fields stamp set in Mango Melody, Highland Heather and Poppy Parade inks on the Basic White panel. I adhered a length of Post-It Note Tape along the edge of the stamped images and then used a Blending Brush to add Pool Party ink to the top of the Basic White card stock panel. I cut the stamped panel with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I stamped the small tree/shrubs image from the Tulip Fields stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on the die cut panel and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the windmill image from the Tulip Fields stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends and the Color Lifter. I cut the image out with the coordinating Windmill Fields Dies (available Jan 4) and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the tree and cloud images from the Tulip Fields stamp set in Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Windmill Fields Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then I added a small length of Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Windowpane Check Ribbon (available Jan 4) with Stampin’ Seal to secure it.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Tulips stamp set (available Jan 4) in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Brushed Brass Butterflies (available Jan 4) to finish the card front.
I stamped the windmill and trees/shrubs images from the Tulips Fields stamp set in Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the windmill with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends and the Color Lifter to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stamp With Amy K Reverse Advent Calendar Food Pantry Donations – Day 11!!
I’m doing a “Reverse Advent Calendar” during December to benefit my local Food Pantry. If you’re not familiar with the Reverse Advent Calendar, rather than getting something every day during Advent, I’ll be donating the items of the day to the Randolph Food Pantry in Randolph, NJ! One item of the day will be donated for every order placed through me that day!
The donation item for day eleven is a can of beans! So I’ll be donating a can of beans to the Randolph Food Pantry for every order placed through me today!
Thank you again to all of my awesome customers for helping me to fill up the shelves at my local Food Pantry!
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 10.
Drop by my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share page here for all of the details and to find a form to complete if you’d like to join!
Stamp With Amy K Online Host Club Openings – Beginning January 1!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! And I’ve got a few openings in my online host clubs that will be starting on January 1! With the new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration beginning in January, now is a great time to join my club and get some awesome perks!
Here are the details:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Drop me a note through my Contact Me page or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining or if you have any questions!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Picture This die cut, five Windmill Fields die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
oh goodness, that is beautiful, love the rows of tulips
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Sorry I missed you yesterday. This is a pretty card and I can’t wait to get my bundle.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Love this stylized card Amy!
Thanks Kylie! 🙂