I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Rain Boots stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC272. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Friendly Hello DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 4) to the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Friendly Hello DSP two times with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cuts one on top of the other on the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered a small piece of the Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Basic Black card stock and then cut the panel with the border die from the Rain Boots Dies (available Jan 4). I adhered the die cut to the card front with the Adhesive Sheets. Then I stamped the boots, flowers and stems from the Flowering Rain Boots photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 4) in Pool Party, Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green inks. I cut the images out with the coordinating Rain Boots Dies then adhered them together with Mini Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Petal Pink card stock and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Polished Dots (available Jan 4) around the sentiment and flower images to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip fo the Friendly Hello DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Reverse Advent Calendar Food Pantry Donations – Day 12!!
I’m doing a “Reverse Advent Calendar” during December to benefit my local Food Pantry. If you’re not familiar with the Reverse Advent Calendar, rather than getting something every day during Advent, I’ll be donating the items of the day to the Randolph Food Pantry in Randolph, NJ! One item of the day will be donated for every order placed through me that day!
The donation item for day twelve is a box of crackers! So I’ll be donating a box of crackers to the Randolph Food Pantry for every order placed through me today!
Thank you again to all of my awesome customers for helping me to fill up the shelves at my local Food Pantry!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Petal Pink – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic Black – Rain Boots die cut
- Basic White – three Rain Boots die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: