I used the Stampin’ Up! Nuts & Bolts stamp set from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create a fun card to share with you today.
I started by adhering Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Smoky Slate card stock and then cutting the panel four times with the border die from the Rain Boots Dies (available Jan 4). I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with the Adhesive Sheets and trimmed the excess with my Paper Snips.
I stamped the robot image from the Nuts & Bolts stamp set (available Jan 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with a Light and Dark Smoky Slate and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers and the Color Lifter. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies. I cut a panel of Basic Black card stock with the same die and then adhered the two die cuts together with Stampin’ Seal and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nuts & Bolts stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Highland Heather card stock, sprinkled it with black embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered a small piece of 1-1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon to the back with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimesionals and Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then added three silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the robot image from the Nuts & Bolts stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: QE6SJ7R7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today around 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Paradies Palms stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K Reverse Advent Calendar Food Pantry Donations – Day 21!!
I’m doing a “Reverse Advent Calendar” during December to benefit my local Food Pantry. If you’re not familiar with the Reverse Advent Calendar, rather than getting something every day during Advent, I’ll be donating the items of the day to the Randolph Food Pantry in Randolph, NJ! One item of the day will be donated for every order placed through me that day!
The donation item for day twenty one is a can of corn! So I’ll be donating a can of corn to the Randolph Food Pantry for every order placed through me today!
Thank you again to all of my awesome customers for helping me to fill up the shelves at my local Food Pantry!
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 10.
Drop by my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share page here for all of the details and to find a form to complete if you’d like to join!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, four Rain Boots die cuts
- Basic Black – Hippo & Friends die cut
- Highland Heather – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Super cool! I LOVE that you “Made” steel with the die cuts. Genius!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂