I used the Stampin’ Up! Paradise Palms stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here. I borrowed a little inspiration from one of the samples in the Mini Catalog for my project.
I started by adhering a panel of Artfully Composed DSP (available Jan 4) to the front of a Just Jade card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the grass image from the Paradise Palms stamp set (available Jan 4) several times across a panel of Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty DSP (available Jan 4) in Just Jade ink. I inked the ground image from the Paradise Palms stamp set in Just Jade ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it across the panel several times.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Just Jade card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the palm tree images in Soft Suede and Just Jade inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Palms Dies (available Jan 4). I adhered the die cut palm trees with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a strip of Abstract Beauty DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Soft Suede card stock with one of the Palms Dies, snipped off the end and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a small length of 3/8″ Fine Art Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Paradise Palms stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Just Jade card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I used Just Jade and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers to color the palm tree image from the Paradise Palms stamp set and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Paradise Palms stamp set in Just Jade ink next to the palm trees and then added a strip of Artfully Composed DSP to finish the inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stamp With Amy K Reverse Advent Calendar Food Pantry Donations – Day 22!!
I’m doing a “Reverse Advent Calendar” during December to benefit my local Food Pantry. If you’re not familiar with the Reverse Advent Calendar, rather than getting something every day during Advent, I’ll be donating the items of the day to the Randolph Food Pantry in Randolph, NJ! One item of the day will be donated for every order placed through me that day!
The donation item for day twenty-two is a can of mixed veggies! So I’ll be donating a can of mixed veggies to the Randolph Food Pantry for every order placed through me today!
Thank you again to all of my awesome customers for helping me to fill up the shelves at my local Food Pantry!
December 16-31 Host Code: QE6SJ7R7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 10.
Drop by my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share page here for all of the details and to find a form to complete if you’d like to join!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Just Jade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Tasteful Labels die cut
- Soft Suede – Palms die cut
- Basic White – four Palms die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: