I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Tulips stamp set bundle to create a thinking of you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and one of the Tulips Dies. I adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Granny Apple Green and Flirty Flamingo card stocks with the Tulips Dies and then adhered the tulip petals together with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the tulip stems and leaves together with Mini Glue Dots and then wrapped a length of Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Windowpane Check Ribbon around the bottom of the die cuts, adhering it with Mini Glue Dots. I tied a small knot from that ribbon around the bundle, then adhered the stems and tulips to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Tulips photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the stem, leaf and tulip images from the Flowering Tulips stamp set in Granny Apple Green and Flirty Flamingo inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus Through January 11!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me from now through, Tuesday, January 11!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift. Please don’t add the host code to orders over $150, you automatically get the free thank you gift and Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash from Stampin’ Up! For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
New Light The Candles Kit Available In The Online Store Today!
Your wish just came true—the Kits Collection has a new birthday kit!
Let’s give a big “Hip Hip Hooray” for the new addition to the Kits Collection: Light the Candles—a birthday card kit you’ll be using all year! This kit features bright colors, sparkly embellishments, and a simple peek-through technique that will make you want to party. These cards are perfect for wishing the happiest of birthdays, or to use as invitations to an exciting birthday bash! It’s the perfect time to stock up on birthday cards to use throughout the year. Stampin’ Up!’s kits are based on availability so get yours beginning January 5, so you’re not left wishing for more!
Light The Candles Kit Details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and 8 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Night of Navy
- Item number 159332 – $19.00
Check out this video for assembly instructions and more details!
Stop by the Kits Collection the online store here to see all of the kits currently available and to pick up this cute birthday kit now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Granny Apple Green – six Tulips die cuts
- Flirty Flamingo – eight Tulips die cuts
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: