I used the Stampin’ Up! Rainbow Of Happiness stamp set from the to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Mango Melody card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the images from the Rainbow of Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut around the rainbow image with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I punched the clouds from Sunshine & Rainbow DSP with the Cloud Punch and I adhered them with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Rainbow Of Happiness stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Mango Melody card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Messages Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to to card front. I added three gems from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP to a Basic White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mango Melody – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Messages die cut
- Basic White – Stitched So Sweetly die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Cloud punches, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: