I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Tulips stamp set and Windmill Fields Dies to create a thank you card to share with you today.
I started by embossing a panel of Pool Party card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut panels of Flowering Fields DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the two die cuts together with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Soft Suede card stock and then cut the detailed windmill and fences from the card stock with Windmill Fields Dies. I also cut panels of Crumb Cake and Early Espresso card stocks with the windmill dies from the Windmill Fields Dies. I adhered the fence die cuts to the card front with the Adhesive Sheets and then adhered the detailed windmill die cut with the Adhesive Sheets to the solid windmill die cut. I poked a hole with my Take Your Pick Tool in the top of the windmill and then used a brad from the Rounds & Square Brads to secure the windmill blades die cut (it actually spins!!) to the windmill. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Highland Heather, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Petal Pink and So Saffron card stocks with the row of tulips die from the Windmill Fields Dies. Then I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I snipped the die cut tulip rows off even with the edge of the DSP panel.
I stamped the sentiment form the Flowering Tulips photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Petal Pink card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powder pack and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Beautiful Shapes Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the windmill, clouds and shrubs images from the Tulip Fields stamp set in Early Espresso, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Love & Happiness stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus Through January 11!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me from now through, Tuesday, January 11!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift. Please don’t add the host code to orders over $150, you automatically get the free thank you gift and Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash from Stampin’ Up! For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Windmill Fields die cut
- Crumb Cake – Windmill Fields die cut
- Soft Suede – three Windmill Fields die cuts
- Early Espresso – Windmill Fields die cut
- Highland Heather – Windmill Fields die cut
- Poppy Parade – Windmill Fields die cut
- Calypso Coral – Windmill Fields die cut
- Mango Melody – Windmill Fields die cut
- Petal Pink – Windmill Fields die cut, Beautiful Shapes die cut
- So Saffron – Windmill Fields die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: