I made some fun birthday cards with the Stampin’ Up! Kite Delight stamp set to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP576. I went down the left side.
I started by adhering a panel of Sunshine & Rainbow 6″ x 6″ DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the kite images from the Kite Delight photopolymer stamp set in Misty Moonlight, Granny Apple Green and Pool Party inks on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I cut around the kite image with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mango Melody card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basic Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with another one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Kite Delight stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP to finish the inside of the card.
This card was so quick and easy to make that I made two other versions. I made one with Bermuda Bay and Magenta Madness inks with So Saffron card stock for the sentiment and one with Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron inks with Pool Party card stock for the sentiment.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: NH7VV3NK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today around 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Crane Of Fortune stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Mango Melody – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: