I used the Stampin’ Up! Seas The Day stamp set bundle and the Gentle Waves stamp set to create a fun card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by stamping the image from the Gentle Waves stamp set in Pool Party ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I inked and stamped off the seaweed image from the Seas The Day stamp set in Just Jade ink and then stamped it twice on the Basic White card stock panel. I cut a panel of Simply Marbleous 6″ x 6″ DSP (Sale-a-bration item) with one of the Sea Dies. I adhered the stamped panel to the back of the die cut panel and then to the Coastal Cabana card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the images from the Seas The Day stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue and Flirty Flamingo inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Sea Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I adhered a small length of Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon to the card front in a “z” with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Seas The Day stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three of the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels (available Mar 1) to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Seas The Day stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue and Just Jade (stamped off once) on the panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: NH7VV3NK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Stuck On You Ordering Bonus Through February 14!
It’s Back!!! I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus!
All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me between now and Monday, February 14 will get a free adhesive of your choice* with your thank you gift!
This can be anything that Stampin’ Up! sells that could be used as an adhesive! And for the adhesives that are $5 or under, two packs will equal one choice (see the items with the (2) on the list below) so if you select those, you’ll get double…yippee!!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn a Sale-A-Bration item (or items) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that you can pick from*:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Seal
- Stampin’ Seal Refill
- Stampin’ Seal+
- Stampin’ Seal+ Refill
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Adhesive Sheets
- Mini Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Cling Adhesive
- Shimmery Crystal Effects
- Heat & Stick Powder
- Silicone Craft Sheet (even though it’s not an adhesive…it is an awesome tool for adhesives!)
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
*With Stampin’ Up!’s new backorder policy where numbers are turned off for ordering if they go on backorder, if the adhesive that you pick is turned off for ordering when I place the order on the 16th, I’ll order Stampin’ Dimensionals for you instead.
Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit – Available Today!
The latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is a fun one! With the Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit, you can create and customize your very own magnet board with included stickers to organize daily tasks and sentiments of positive affirmations. Since when have daily chores looked so cute?
Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit Details:
- Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit available beginning today, February 9, 2022
- Kit includes one framed magnet board
- Includes sticker sheets (1 sentiment sticker sheet in the following languages: Dutch, English, French, and German), double-sided cards, and double-sided paper to decorate with
- Includes six magnet clips and two pocket envelopes to attach things to your board
- Finished magnet board size (inside of frame): 12″ x 12″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
- Item 159335
- Kit price – $25
Click here to go see this kit in the online store.
You can see all of the kits currently available in the online store here.
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection – Available March 1!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit. So if you want to get your hands on this product early, join now and add the items to your Starter Kit!
You can see the details on this flyer (click the image to open the full size printable PDF flyer):
You can see the full collection in my unboxing video on YouTube here. This beautiful collection will be available for customers to order beginning March 1, 2022!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel, four Sea die cuts, Picture This die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Simply Marbleous 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: