I used the Stampin’ Up! Catch You Later stamp set to create a fun card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by TGIF Challenges TGIF355.
I started by adhering a panel of Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP to a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a panel of Vellum Cardstock to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the layers on the card front).
I adhered a strip of Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the image from the Catch You Later stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Evening Evergreen, Just Jade, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. Then I cut the image out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I adhered a small length of Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Chevron Weave Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then added three Just Jade gems from the 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Catch You Later stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Just Jade card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Catch You Later stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I inked the monkey image in Crumb Cake ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it next to the sentiment to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: NH7VV3NK
February 16-28 Host Code: 6YB4TMZW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 11:00 AM ET! ***Note time change!!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 11:00 AM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today around 11:00 AM ET to see my project made with the Easter Friends stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
***NOTE: We’ve been told that the Blends are running low inventory and may temporarily be turned off for ordering until they are restocked. If you’re wanting the Blends now, order soon! They will be back in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog if you miss getting them with the All Together Collection.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Just Jade – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- White Vellum Cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
aw these two little guys are adorable and the DSP you used in the background is perfect
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Such an adorable card, Amy!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
Adorable card! Love the vellum over the DSP – it’s a nice effect! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂