I used the Stampin’ Up! Eclectic Garden stamp set to create a set of note cards to share with you today.
I started by stamping the outline images and sentiments from the Eclectic Garden photopolymer stamp set on Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes.
For the grape card, I stamped the splatter images in Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz inks over the outline image.
For the flower card, I stamped the splatter image in Pear Pizzazz ink over the outlined image.
For the turnip card, I inked the splatter image in Merry Merlot and Mossy Meadow inks, stamped them on scrap paper and then stamped them over the outline image.
I finished the note card set by tying Highland Heather 1/2″ Grosgrain Ribbon around the set of cards and then creating a tag by stamping the sentiment from the Eclectic Garden stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut around the sentiment with one of the Tailor Made Tags Dies. I cut the circle with one of the Tailor Made Tags Dies from Highland Heather card stock and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I tied the tag to the ribbon with Linen Thread to finish the note card set.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 16-28 Host Code: 6YB4TMZW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
***NOTE: Some of the Blends have temporarily been turned off for ordering until they are restocked. They will be back in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog if you missed getting them with the All Together Collection.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Ending Soon!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed before the end of February!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes – six card bases and envelopes
- Highland Heather – Tailor Made Tags die cut
- Basic White – Tailor Made Tags die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
love these to pieces!!! my notecards dont get used nearly enough :))) gonna CASE !!!
Thanks JoAnn! I forget to use mine too. CASE away! 🙂
those are cute, great gift for gardening friends
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
My favorite is the last one. That ribbon is great!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
You know – I haven’t gotten this set – and wasn’t going to. But…I love these cards you’ve made!! So pretty! 🙂
It’s a cute set and so easy to use! 🙂