I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Rain Boots stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re playing with this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flowerpot image from the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set three times in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the flower images in Gray Granite, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody and Magenta Madness inks on the Basic White card stock panel. I cut the images out with the coordinating Rain Boots Dies. I colored the daisy centers in with the Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers and then adhered the tulips with Mini Glue Dots and the daisies with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Sunshine & Rainbow DSP to the bottom of a Basic White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-28 Host Code: 6YB4TMZW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
***NOTE: Some of the Blends have temporarily been turned off for ordering until they are restocked. They will be back in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog if you missed getting them with the All Together Collection.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Ending Soon!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed before the end of Febrauary!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – Scalloped Contours die cut, six Rain Boots die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
This is such a great stamp set and I love your colors.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
So pretty – love that colorful striped background – perfect for SPRING! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
What a fun and colorful card! TFS
Thanks Tara! 🙂
Such a sweet card Amy 🙂 Spring is definitely in full bloom on your card
Thanks Karen! 🙂
So pretty and sweet!! Love the colors! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
this is beautiful Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
this is absolutely stunning Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
What a sweet card Amy. Love the colorful DSP and all the potted flowers, a perfect spring card!
Thanks Kristi! 🙂
Love this card Amy. I have the PP kit from a few years ago. Need to pull it out and use it.😊💖
Thanks Shirley! 🙂
Ah, spring! So colorful and cheerful. Love it! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Bright…beautiful…and oh so springy…..love it!
Thanks Linda! 🙂