I used the Stampin’ Up! What’s Cookin’ stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Pansy Petals DSP to a panel of Soft Succulent card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Soft Succulent card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered strips from the In Good Taste and 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP packs to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of You’re A Peach DSP with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the What’s Cookin’ stamp set in Soft Succulent ink on a strip of Basic White card stock and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Cookin’ Dies, pulled a small length of Linen Thread through the hole at the top and then tied a knot. I adhered the die cut image with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the bowl, measuring cups and rolling pink images from the What’s Cookin’ stamp set in Polished Pink, Soft Succulent and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the images out with the coordinating Cookin’ Dies. I adhered the bowl and measuring cups with Mini Glue Dots and the rolling pin with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Genial Gems around the die cuts to finish the card front.
I stamped the rolling pin and spoon images from the What’s Cookin’ stamp set in Crumb Cake and Soft Succulent inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then stamped the spoon image in Pale Papaya ink on a separate panel of Basic White card stock. I adhered the die cut spoon to the larger panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: PE7F9VRY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Succulent – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Crumb Cake – Cookin’ die cut
- Basic White – four Cookin’ die cuts (one inside card), 1/2″ x 3″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 5/8″ x 4-1/2″ strip
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 4-3/4″ strip
- Pansy Patch Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Sweet As A Peach Designer Series Paper – Hippo & Friends die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Fun card – looks like my kitchen after pizza night! 😳😳😳
Hahaha! Thanks Mary! 🙂
This is such a fun card Amy 🙂 Love the colors
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Cute card what a fun way to use this stamp set
Thanks Tara! 🙂
I’ve only used this set once and you have made me want to get it out again. Love your colors and, of course, the design is perfect!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Love this Amy!! I want those placemats! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
what a fun card Amy, great for all the bakers in your life
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love it! Great colors and take on the sketch. I have so many that I could send this card to—I need to make some of them! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂