I used the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a Color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the brick image from the Welcoming Window photopolymer stamp set (bundle on sale during March for 20% off!) in Pool Party ink across a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I cut panels of Basic White card stock and Pool Party card stock with the Window Flower Box Dies and adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals for the flower box. I adhered the stamped panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flowers in Pear Pizzazz, Highland Heather and Poppy Parade inks and the vases in Petal Pink and Pumpkin Pie inks from the Welcoming Window stamp set on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the images out with the coordinating Window Flower Box Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Welcoming Window stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish the card front.
I stamped the brick image from the Welcoming Window stamp set in Pool Party ink across a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: PE7F9VRY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – Window Flower Box die cut
- Basic White – eight Window Flower Box die cuts, Tasteful Labels die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Super cute – love your window-scape!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Gorgeous! Love this Amy! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
So pretty Amy 🙂 Love everything about it
Thanks Karen! 🙂
You and Akiko were on the same wave length. Very pretty.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Such a pretty card, Amy!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
Love all those sweet
Flowerpots and butterflies! Pretty scene!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
Oh, so pretty! Love your sweet window and flowers.
Thanks Susan! 🙂
This is wonderful!
Thanks Terry Lynn! 🙂
such a cute card, love the shutters
Thanks Sandi! 🙂