I used the cute Stampin’ Up! Happy Hedgehogs stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by the sketch from the Fusion Challenge this week.
I started by adhering two panels of Heart & Home DSP to two panels of Basic Gray card stock and then to the Pale Papaya card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the smaller hedgehog image from the Happy Hedgehogs photopolymer stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Marker and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel inside the smaller Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the card base inside the Pale Papaya card with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the tree, grass, butterfly and bird images from the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Pale Papaya, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Soft Succulent and Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut around the images with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut to the front of the Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the hedgehog image from the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Marker. I punched the image out with the Hedgehog Builder Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Pale Papaya card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: PE7F9VRY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Special Tutorial Bundle Ordering Bonus With All Orders of $50+ During March!
I’m offering a little ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ place through me during the month of March! Instead of getting only the tutorials of the month, you’ll get six sets of previous tutorials using bundles that are currently on sale plus the March Daffodil Daydream tutorials!
Here are all seven of the tutorials that you’ll get:
- Daffodil Daydream
- Sweet As A Peach
- Quiet Meadow
- Pansy Patch
- Art Gallery*
- Hydrangea Haven*
- Celebrate Sunflowers*
You’ll get the tutorials from me no matter what you purchase as long as your order is $50 or greater during March 2022!
*Some of the tutorials are feature items that are now retired, however the basic designs can be incorporated with many different designer papers and embellishments.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection – Available Now!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
Click here to go to the online store to see the Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection now!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pale Papaya – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic Gray – 3-1/8″ x 9″ card base scored at 4-1/2″, 2-1/2″ x 4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts (one inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
aw, this is so sweet and I love that fold
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
One of my very favorite fun folds and a sweet little scene to make a beautiful card. TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
I love this sweet scene! Adorable animals – and the fold is great!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
In the card measurements it says two pieces of white 5 1/4 x 4 but shouldn’t it be 1 that size and 1 smaller? The little one I don’t see the measurement for.
Sorry, I incorrectly had the 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of Basic White card stock listed. I’ve removed that note. Thanks for pointing it out. 🙂