I used the Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch stamp set bundle to create a birthday card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge.
Here re the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC279. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Pattern Party DSP (host exclusive item) to the front of a Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Artfully Composed DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Sports Event Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Pansy Patch photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler (stamped off once), Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Pansy Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the die cut on the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Messages Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal. I added three black dots from the Classic Matte Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Pattern Party DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: SVY3NVAE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Cherry Cobbler – Messages die cut
- Basic White – eleven Pansy die cuts, Sports Event die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
I have hardly used this set or paper. Your inspiration will cause me to CASE! TFS.
Thanks Karen! CASE away! 🙂
I just LOVE this card, Amy – pansies are my favorite but I haven’t used this bundle much. So, just like Karen – I will be CASing this card too….
Thanks Susan! CASE away! 🙂
Wow – stunning card – love the mix of DSPs! And your flowers are PERFECT. And right side up and everything! 😉
Thanks Mary! Hahaha…these hadn’t flipped over in the wind yet. 😉
Wow, Amy, these are gorgeous – such sunny and perfect pansies! I so need to use this stamp set more, thanks for the push, lol!
Hahaha…get it while it’s on sale! It’s a good one! Thanks Heather! 🙂
aw, sweet pansies in such beautiful colors, amazing card Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂