I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Ladybug stamp set bundle to create a quick card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #527.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Then I adhered the embossed panel to the front of the Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a strip of Pansy Petals DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flower image from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in So Saffron, Highland Heather and Pale Papaya inks two times each on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the flowers out with the Medium Daisy Punch and adhered them together and to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the dots image from the Hello Ladybug photopolymer stamp set three times in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Polished Pink card stock and then punched the wings out with the Ladybug Builder Punch.
I punched the ladybug bodies out with the Ladybug Builder Punch from Basic Black card stock and then adhered the punches together with Mini Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added one of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in So Saffron, Pale Papaya and Highland Heather inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: SVY3NVAE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Special Tutorial Bundle Ordering Bonus With All Orders of $50+ During March!
I’m offering a little ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ place through me during the month of March! Instead of getting only the tutorials of the month, you’ll get six sets of previous tutorials using bundles that are currently on sale plus the March Daffodil Daydream tutorials!
Here are all seven of the tutorials that you’ll get:
- Daffodil Daydream
- Sweet As A Peach
- Quiet Meadow
- Pansy Patch
- Art Gallery*
- Hydrangea Haven*
- Celebrate Sunflowers*
You’ll get the tutorials from me no matter what you purchase as long as your order is $50 or greater during March 2022!
*Some of the tutorials are feature items that are now retired, however the basic designs can be incorporated with many different designer papers and embellishments.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection – Available Now!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
Click here to go to the online store to see the Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection now!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – three Ladybug Builder punches
- Polished Pink – three Ladybug Builder punches
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Tasteful Labels die cut, six Medium Daisy punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Amy, your Ladybug card is ADORABLE! Thank you so much! Have a great week!
Thanks Suzie! Hope that you have a great week too! 🙂
Absolutely adorable card, Amy!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
This is so cute and what a wonderful take on the sketch challenge! I love it! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
I love your sweet ladybugs and those pretty blooms! Thank you for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Thanks Cheryl! 🙂
Just perfect – I love this card so much! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂