I used the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Challenge this week.
My card also works for The Paper Players PP583.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. Then I adhered the embossed panel to the Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Basic White and Basic Black card stocks with Window Flower Box Dies. I adhered the hinge die cuts to the shutter die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then trimmed the rectangular die cut to fit under the window die cut. I adhered the die cut window to the trimmed rectangle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the window box die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then stamped the pitcher and flower images from the Welcoming Window photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede, Old Olive and So Saffron inks.
I cut the flower and pitcher images out with the coordinating Window Flower Box Dies and then adhered the die cut images with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I applied Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Brushed Metallic Cardstock and then cut the foil with one of the Amazing Thanks Dies and then adhered the die cut to a Soft Suede die cut with the Adhesive Sheets. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added two Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish the card front.
I stamped the flowerpot and greenery images from the Welcoming Window stamp set in Soft Suede and Old Olive inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: SVY3NVAE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus!
It’s my my birthday week and I’m celebrating with you by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through my birthday on March 28!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Monday, March 28!! You’ll also get my bonus tutorials (see the note below) in addition to double points!! Yippee!!
Thank you for helping me to celebrate another year of gray hair and wrinkles! Have fun shopping!!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop now!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List And Last Chance Sale Starts today at 1:00 PM MT!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List and Last Chance Products Sale will post today, March 23 around 1:00 PM MT. I’ll share the list with you just as quickly as I can once it’s posted.
The fastest way to find out what is retiring and what is on sale will be to go to the Stampin’ Up! Online Store around 1:00 PM MT (don’t forget to check your time zone: 3 PM ET, 2 PM CT, 12 Noon PT) to check out the sale and retiring lists.
A few things to know about the retiring lists and last chance products:
- Items on the retiring list are generally only available while supplies last, so order soon after the list posts (or order now…especially those 2020-2022 In Color items…so that you don’t have to worry!) to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2.
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Stamp With Amy K Special Tutorial Bundle Ordering Bonus With All Orders of $50+ During March!
I’m offering a little ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ place through me during the month of March! Instead of getting only the tutorials of the month, you’ll get six sets of previous tutorials using bundles that are currently on sale plus the March Daffodil Daydream tutorials!
Here are all seven of the tutorials that you’ll get:
- Daffodil Daydream
- Sweet As A Peach
- Quiet Meadow
- Pansy Patch
- Art Gallery*
- Hydrangea Haven*
- Celebrate Sunflowers*
You’ll get the tutorials from me no matter what you purchase as long as your order is $50 or greater during March 2022!
*Some of the tutorials are feature items that are now retired, however the basic designs can be incorporated with many different designer papers and embellishments.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection – Available Now!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
Click here to go to the online store to see the Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection now!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Suede – Amazing Thanks die cut
- Basic Black – Window Flower Box die cut
- Basic White – six Window Flower Box die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock – Amazing Thanks die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
This is so pretty! Loving all the white! So perfect for the challenge!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
What a pretty CAS card! I love the white background and shutters, and how the flowers pop! Cool to stamp on the inside as well! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Players this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Oh, Amy – it doesn’t get any cuter than this!! Who can resist a beautiful white washed brick with adorable spring flowers on the sill???
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Beautiful card, Amy!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
wow, you created such a pretty scene with this set
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love all the white with the pops of color! Wonderful textures too! Great job with the CAS Blooms challenge! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Such a gorgeous scene you have created. I am a sucker for a flower jar stamp, I don’t know why, love this one here. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂