It’s my my birthday week and I’m celebrating with you by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through my birthday on March 28!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Monday, March 28!! You’ll also get my bonus tutorials (see the note below) in addition to double points!! Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for helping me to celebrate another year of gray hair and wrinkles! Have fun shopping!!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop now!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List And Last Chance Sale Starts Tomorrow, March 23 at 1:00 PM MT!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List and Last Chance Products Sale will post on March 23 around 1:00 PM MT. I’ll share the list with you just as quickly as I can once it’s posted.
The fastest way to find out what is retiring and what is on sale will be to go to the Stampin’ Up! Online Store around 1:00 PM MT (don’t forget to check your time zone: 3 PM ET, 2 PM CT, 12 Noon PT) to check out the sale and retiring lists.
A few things to know about the retiring lists and last chance products:
- Items on the retiring list are generally only available while supplies last, so order soon after the list posts (or order now…especially those 2020-2022 In Color items…so that you don’t have to worry!) to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2.
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs Coming Soon!
With the retiring list for the current Annual Catalog being posted on Wednesday…that means that the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! Here are the details:
- I will be ordering the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on April 1 for my customers. I will pack up the catalogs and mail them back out to my customers just as soon as they arrive. I anticipate that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving by mid-April.
- If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my online store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on May 3, 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions. I can’t wait to see the new catalog soon! Demonstrator preorder starts on April 1! If you’re interested in joining, you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now!
Stampin’ Up! New Shipping Fees Beginning April 1
I want to let you know about a change to Stampin’ Up!’s shipping and handling pricing. Starting April 1, the minimum shipping charge will increase by $1.00, from $6.95 to $7.95—or by one percentage point, from 10% to 11% of the total order amount—whichever is greater.
If you ever use the expedited shipping options, those fees are going up a bit too. Here are the new fees for expedited shipping:
- Next Day Upgrade: $38.00 USD ($3.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- 2nd Day Upgrade: $23.00 USD ($3.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- 3 Day Shipping Upgrade: $15.00 USD ($5.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- The expedited shipping option rates above are calculated in addition to the standard shipping rate (e.g., the next day shipping option would cost $7.95 USD or 11%—whichever is greater—plus $38.00 USD)
I want to make sure you’re aware of this change, as it impacts both you and me. Stampin’ Up! has worked to keep the increase as minimal as possible so they can continue bringing you the unique, high-quality, and coordinated paper crafting products that you love.
March 16-31 Host Code: SVY3NVAE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 pM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today around 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Welcoming Window stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K Special Tutorial Bundle Ordering Bonus With All Orders of $50+ During March!
I’m offering a little ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ place through me during the month of March! Instead of getting only the tutorials of the month, you’ll get six sets of previous tutorials using bundles that are currently on sale plus the March Daffodil Daydream tutorials!
Here are all seven of the tutorials that you’ll get:
- Daffodil Daydream
- Sweet As A Peach
- Quiet Meadow
- Pansy Patch
- Art Gallery*
- Hydrangea Haven*
- Celebrate Sunflowers*
You’ll get the tutorials from me no matter what you purchase as long as your order is $50 or greater during March 2022!
*Some of the tutorials are feature items that are now retired, however the basic designs can be incorporated with many different designer papers and embellishments.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection – Available Now!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
Click here to go to the online store to see the Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection now!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: