I’m sharing a few projects created by some of my very talented Stampin’ Up! team members with you all today. Not everything used on the projects is 100% current Stampin’ Up! items, but I hope that you will find inspiration in their beautiful work!
Carol Buckalew made this beautiful card. Carol is a team member and new blogger from Claymont, DE and you can see more details about this card on her blog here. Carol’s blog is https://inkybeestampers.com/.
Mary Deatherage made this sweet card. Mary is a team member and blogger from Fayetteville, GA and you can see more details about her project and find a video where she shows you how to create it on her blog here. Mary’s blog is www.stampsnlingers.com.
Jaimie Babarczy made this fun card. Jaimie is a team member and a blogger from Albany, NY and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Jaimie’s blog is www.stampitupwithjaimie.com.
Akiko Sudano made this pretty card. Akiko is a team member and blogger from from Downingtown, PA and you can see more details about her project and find a video where she shows you how she made it on her blog here. Akiko’s blog is www.stampininthemeadows.com.
Tara Carpenter made this pretty card. Tara is a stamper, team member and blogger from Hallsville, MO. You can see more information about Tara’s card and find a video where she shows you how she made it on her blog here. Tara’s blog is tarabethstamps.com.
Karen Ksenzakovic made this sweet card. Karen is a team member and blogger from Somerville, NJ and you can see more details about this card and find a link to a video tutorial where she shows you how she made it on her blog here. Karen’s blog is www.creativestampingdesigns.com.
Terry Lynn Bright made this cute card. Terry Lynn is a blogger and team member from Toms River, NJ and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Terry Lynn’s blog is tlsbrightspot.com.
Shirley Gentry made this fantastic card. Shirley is a team member and blogger from Canton, GA. You can see more information about her card on her blog here. Shirley’s blog is http://stampinwithshirleyg.com/.
Sandra Santiago made this beautiful card. Sandra has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations, you can see it here. Sandra is a stamper and team member from Lexington Park, MD.
Jillian Good made this fun card. Jillian has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations, you can see it here. Jillian is a stamper and team member from Schenectady, NY.
Terri Hendricks made this beautiful card. Terri is a stamper and team member from Macedonia, OH.
Deborah Miller created this beautiful card. Deborah is a stamper and team member from Scottsboro, AL.
Donna Leonard made this pretty card. Donna is a team member and blogger from Huntsville, AL.
Karen Melinn created this fantastic card. Karen is a stamper and team member from Jenison, MI.
Leslie Larkin created this beautiful card. Leslie is a team member from Bogart, GA.
Marilyn Hoseit made this pretty card. Marilyn is a stamper and team member from Lawrenceville, GA.
Pam Cates made this sweet card. Pam is a stamper and team member from El Paso, TX.
Ranese Cross-Shreve made this fantastic card. Ranese is a stamper and team member from Moorefield, WV.
Cathy Laster made this sweet card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Cathy is a stamper and team member from St. Peters, MO.
Cheryl Gray made this beautiful card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Cathy is a stamper and team member from Coatesville, PA.
Christina Rizzo made this cute card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Christina is a stamper and team member from Las Vegas, NV.
Christine Tittus made these awesome gift sets and she shared them on our team Facebook page. Christine is a stamper from Rome, NY.
Dawn Frederick shared this pretty card on our team facebook page. Dawn is a stamper from Boonville, MO.
Donna Heacock shared this amazing card on our team Facebook page. Donna is a stamper and team member from Bridgewater, NJ.
Jean Staples made this fantastic card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Jean is a stamper and team member from Manchester Township, NJ.
Jessica Cutler made this fantastic card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Jessica is a stamper and team member from Schenectady, NY.
Karen Ilsley shared this sweet card that she created on our team Facebook page. Karen is a stamper and team member from Columbia, MO.
Merritt PraterLane shared this pretty card on our team Facebook page. Merritt is a team member and stamper from Kingsport, TN.
Pam Kean made this cute treat box. Pam is a team member and stamper from Ft. Pierre, SD.
Renee Anderson created this beautiful card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Renee is a team member and stamper from Milford, DE.
Rosie Kean created this pretty cards and she shared them on our team Facebook page. Rosie is a team member and stamper from Rapid City, SD.
Wendy Wolfgang shared this beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Wendy is a stamper and team member from Gresham, OR.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed seeing some projects from our team members. If you enjoyed seeing their work, please stop by their blogs or Facebook pages to leave them a comment. For those without blogs, feel free to leave a comment below.
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99+ taxes and your kit ships for free! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
March 16-31 Host Code: SVY3NVAE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus!
It’s my my birthday week and I’m celebrating with you by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through my birthday on March 28!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Monday, March 28!! You’ll also get my bonus tutorials (see the note below) in addition to double points!! Yippee!!
Thank you for helping me to celebrate another year of gray hair and wrinkles! Have fun shopping!!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop now!
Stamp With Amy K Special Tutorial Bundle Ordering Bonus With All Orders of $50+ During March!
I’m offering a little ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ place through me during the month of March! Instead of getting only the tutorials of the month, you’ll get six sets of previous tutorials using bundles that are currently on sale plus the March Daffodil Daydream tutorials!
Here are all seven of the tutorials that you’ll get:
- Daffodil Daydream
- Sweet As A Peach
- Quiet Meadow
- Pansy Patch
- Art Gallery*
- Hydrangea Haven*
- Celebrate Sunflowers*
You’ll get the tutorials from me no matter what you purchase as long as your order is $50 or greater during March 2022!
*Some of the tutorials are feature items that are now retired, however the basic designs can be incorporated with many different designer papers and embellishments.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection – Available Now!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
Click here to go to the online store to see the Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection now!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: