I used the fun Stampin’ Up! Bragworthy stamp set to create a quick birthday card to share with you today.
I started by adhering a panel of Blushing Bride DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack (retiring May 2) to the front of a Blushing Bride card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bragworthy stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the frame from the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack around the sentiment with Foam Adhesive Strips and then added a heart from the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack with a Mini Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bragworthy stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of the Abstract Beauty DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: 2TTGCBYS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ panel
- Basic White – 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: