I used the Waves Of Inspiration stamp set bundle to create a congratulation card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC280. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Waves Of The Ocean DSP to the front of a Night Of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Night Of Navy card stock with one of the Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Blue Foils Specialty Papers with Stampin’ Seal. Unfortunately, the foils sold out last week, but you can add another layer of Night Of Navy card stock for a similar look!
I adhered strips of the Blue Foils Specialty Paper (Night Of Navy card stock is a good substitute!) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the wave image from the Waves Of Inspiration stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Layering Circles Dies and then adhered the die cut to a panel of Blue Foils Specialty Paper (Night Of Navy card stock is a good substitute!) that had been cut with another one of the Layering Circles Dies with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Waves Of Inspiration stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Waves Rhinestone Basic Jewels (the retiring Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels would be a good substitute!) to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Waves Of The Ocean DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: 2TTGCBYS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – Layering Circles die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Blue Foils Specialty Papers (or Night Of Navy card stock) – 3-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, two 1/4″ x 4-1/4″ strips, Layering Circles die cut
- Waves Of The Ocean Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: