I used the Stampin’ Up! Blessings Of Home stamp set bundle and the Celebrating You stamp set to create a Mother’s Day card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #113.
I started by adhering panels of Heart & Home DSP and Petal Pink DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack (on sale and retiring May 2) to the front of a Petal Pink card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a length of Petal Pink 5/8″ Organdy Striped Ribbon (on sale and retiring May 2) to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flower image from the Blessings Of Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Petal Pink, So Saffron and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with one of the Flowers Of Home Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal and then added three of the Calypso Coral dots from the Polished Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrating You and Blessings Of Home stamp sets in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the images with the Light and Dark Petal Pink, So Saffron and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: 2TTGCBYS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Kindness Cards Kit Available In The Online Store Available Now!
The latest addition to the Kits Collection is here! Use the Kindness Cards Kit to make cards that encourage and inspire. Kindness is what this kit is all about. Your creations are sure to brighten someone’s day!
Kindness Cards Kit includes:
- 8 small coaster cards, 2 each of 4 designs
- 8 envelopes
- Carrying tin
- Finished card size: 3″ x 3″ (7.6 x 7.6 cm)
- Item number 159441 – $23
Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam
Check out the cut stamp set that comes with the kit! Head over to the Kit Collection in the online store beginning tomorrow to pick up this sweet kit!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Flowers Of Home die cut, Scalloped Contours die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: