I used the Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Artfully Composed DSP to the front of a Pale Papaya card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Artfully Composed DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I colored the greenery image from the Bottled Happiness photopolymer stamp set (available May 3) with Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz, Pale Papaya and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the flower image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Calypso Coral ink over the greenery image. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the bottle image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Just Jade ink (retiring May 2) on a panel of Basic White card stock and then punched it out with the coordinating Vintage Bottle Punch (available May 3). I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the top and tied a bow, then adhered the punch to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Pale Papaya ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies (available May 3). I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish the card front.
I stamped the bottle and greenery images from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Just Jade and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: 2TTGCBYS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pale Papaya – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: