I used the pretty Nature’s Prints stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to stamp with the new 2022-2024 In Colors!
I love the new 2022-2024 In Colors! The shades of blue and the bright green and red are beautiful! The new colors are Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party!
I started by embossing panels of Basic White card stock with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder (available May 3). I adhered the embossed panels to panels of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of Thick Basic White card bases with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the greenery image from the Nature’s Prints stamp set (available May 3) in Starry Sky (Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party for the other cards) ink (all inks available May 3) on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the images out with the Natural Prints Dies (available May 3). I adhered the die cuts with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. Then I added a small strip of Starry Sky (Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party for the other cards) DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nature’s Prints stamp set in Starry Sky (Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party for the other cards) ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies (available May 3). I adhere the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two of the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.
I stamped the greenery image from the Nature’s Prints stamp set in Starry Sky (Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party for the other cards) ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
The beautiful new 2022-2024 In Colors will be available to purchase beginning May 3! Or join now and add the pretty new things to your Starter Kit!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: 2TTGCBYS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Wisteria Wishes stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Natural Prints die cut, Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 3″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: