I used the Stampin’ Up! Crane Of Fortune stamp set and coordinating Symbols Of Fortune Specialty DSP to create a quick card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by As You See It Challenge 272.
I started by adhering a panel of Artfully Composed DSP to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Symbols Of Fortune Specialty DSP with the Picture This Dies.
I adhered the die cut panels to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a small length of Soft Succulent 1/2″ Satin Shimmer Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I inked the flower image from the Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Calypso Coral ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on the Sahara Sand panel and then cut around it with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies (available May 3). I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three of the Calypso Coral Polished Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image and dragonflies from the Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Calypso Coral and Evening Evergreen inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: EDBSC7XM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on May 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of May 9.
You can see all of the details about what I’m including in my shares on my shares page here.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my shares page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Your share selection
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, May 2 at 1:00 PM ET. So many pretty new papers in the upcoming catalog! I can’t wait for you all to see them!!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Sahara Sand – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Symbols Of Fortune Specialty Designer Series Paper – five Picture This die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: