I used the Stampin’ Up! Rainbow of Happiness stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC281. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #114.
I started by adhering a panel of Heart & Home DSP to the front of a Thick Basic White card base. Then I cut a panel of Sweet Talk DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with the same Stitched Rectangle Die and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered Adhesive Sheets to the back of panels of Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam and So Saffron card stocks. I cut the card stock panels with the small rainbow die from the Brilliant Rainbow Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the Basic White card stock panel with the Adhesive Sheets. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the cloud dies from the Brilliant Rainbow Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I adhered a small length of White 3/8″ Organdy Glittered Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Rainbow Of Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Blushing Bride ink and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered the die cut rainbow pieces to a panel of Basic White card stock with the Adhesive Sheets and trimmed the die cuts even with the edge of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: EDBSC7XM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride – Brilliant Rainbow die cut
- Mint Macaron – Brilliant Rainbow die cut
- Soft Sea Foam – Brilliant Rainbow die cut
- So Saffron – Brilliant Rainbow die cut
- Basic White – five Brilliant Rainbow die cuts, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
love your pretty rainbows, such a happy card
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
This is so cute, Amy! I immediately resolved to make some rainbow cards in all kinds of color schemes – what a great take on our challenge! Love it!
Thanks Heather! 🙂