I used the fun Home & Garden stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! to create a birthday card to share with you today.
I started by lightly tapping a Gray Granite ink pad across the inside of the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and then I embossed a panel of Basic White card stock with the folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Crumb Cake and Basic Black card stocks with the Garden Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the garden tool images from the Home & Garden stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Gray Granite and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut the images out with the coordinating Garden Dies. I adhered the die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Home & Garden stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Home & Garden stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored them with Light and Dark So Saffron, Crumb Cake and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: EDBSC7XM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 pM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today around 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Cup Of Tea stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
Free Shipping From Stampin’ Up! On Thursday, April 21 For All Orders Of $75+!!
Time for you and to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On Thursday, April 21 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 or more! This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that they will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on April 21, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Ordering Deadline: Thursday, April 21, 2022; 11:59 p.m. (MT)
Let me know if you have any questions. Head over to my online store on Thursday to get free shipping on your orders of $75+!!
Stamp With Amy K 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on May 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of May 9.
You can see all of the details about what I’m including in my shares on my shares page here.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my shares page or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Your share selection
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, May 2 at 1:00 PM ET. So many pretty new papers in the upcoming catalog! I can’t wait for you all to see them!!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Garden die cut
- Basic Black – four Garden die cuts
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Garden die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: