I used the Stampin’ Up! Cup Of Tea stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
My card theme works for the Global Design Project #339.
I started by stamping the stems and flowers images from the Cup Of Tea photopolymer stamp set (available May 3) in Parakeet Party ink (available May 3) and Fresh Freesia ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and then adhered it to the front of one of the card Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes (available May 3) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the teacup image from the Cup Of Tea stamp set in Starry Sky ink (available May 3) on a panel of Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP (available May 3) and the cut the image out with the coordinating Teacup Dies. I attached a small length of white twine from the Essentials Baker’s Twine Pack to the back of the die cut cup with a Mini Glue Dot and then adhered the die cut cup with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the tag and sentiment images from the Cup Of Tea stamp set in Crushed Curry and Starry Sky inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the tag out with the coordinating Teacup Dies and adhered the tag to the twine and card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the lemon wedges from the Cup Of Tea stamp set in Crushed Curry ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Teacup Dies. I adhered the lemons to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered two of the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots (available May 3) next to the teacup to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and teacup from the Cup Of Tea stamp set in Starry Sky ink and the flowers in Parakeet Party and Fresh Freesia inks on the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: EDBSC7XM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Free Shipping From Stampin’ Up! On Thursday, April 21 For All Orders Of $75+!!
Time for you and to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On Thursday, April 21 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 or more! This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that they will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on April 21, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Ordering Deadline: Thursday, April 21, 2022; 11:59 p.m. (MT)
Let me know if you have any questions. Head over to my online store on Thursday to get free shipping on your orders of $75+!!
Stamp With Amy K 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on May 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of May 9.
You can see all of the details about what I’m including in my shares on my shares page here.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my shares page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Your share selection
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, May 2 at 1:00 PM ET. So many pretty new papers in the upcoming catalog! I can’t wait for you all to see them!!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes – precut card base
- Basic White – Scalloped Contours die cut, three Teacup die cuts
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Teacup die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
starry sky steals the show here….such a rich deep blue! Beautiful!
It’s such a great color!! 🙂
I’ll be playing with this set soon! Beautiful card!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
aw, how sweet, I love the little lemon wedges for a pop of color, just perfect.
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I love this and love it esp in this color! Great design! Love that little tea bag tag. TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
I love this card! Such a sweet image and the colors you used are so springtime and happy!
Thanks Celeste! 🙂