I used the Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness stamp set bundle and Happiness Abounds stamp set to create a congratulations card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Fresh Freesia card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I punched a panel of Basic White card stock with the Vintage Bottle Punch. I cut around the punch with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then stamped the flower images from the Bottled Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Fresh Freesia and Parakeet Party inks above the bottle punch.
I embossed a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and then punched the center of it with the bottom of the Vintage Bottle Punch. I adhered the embossed panel to the bottom of the Basic White die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then trimmed the edges so that they were even with the edges of the die cut. I stamped the sentiment from the Happiness Abounds photopolymer stamp set in Orchid Oasis ink. I adhered one of the Vintage Bottle Shaker Domes inside the punched opening and then filled it with Effervescent Elements and then adhered a panel of Basic White card stock to hold the elements in the shaker.
I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added one of the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots next to the sentiment. I tied a small bow from Orchid Oasis 1/8″ Woven Metallic Ribbon and adhered it with a rolled up Mini Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Orchid Oasis ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Tea Boutique DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: P4QWYQ24
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus!!
Woohooo! I’m celebrating the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog ordering kickoff by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through May 10!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Tuesday, May 10!!
Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping those new catalog goodies.
Stampin’ Up! In Color Starter Kit Promotion – May 3-31!!
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us beginning May 3, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
A Million Thanks Card Kit Available Now!!
The latest addition to the Kits Collection is here! Say “thank you” in style and dazzle with layers of dimensions with the versatile A Million Thanks Kit! This kit has everything you need to create beautiful, all-occasion cards to express your gratitude. Mix & match card bases, sentiments, pre-cut die pieces, and embellishments to create expertly crafted cards with ease. This kit is just what your collection needs!
A Million Thanks Kit includes:
- A Million Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Evening Evergreen
- Pre-designed projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
- Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
- UV coating on card bases (looks like clear embossing)
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 9 pre-printed envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Printed die-cut sheets
- 1 sheet of adhesive-backed black dot embellishments
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
- Item number 159444 – $21
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz
Check out the cut stamp set that comes with the kit! Head over to the Kits Collection in the online store beginning today to pick up this pretty kit!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Feesia – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake – 3/4″ x 4″ panel trimmed to fit
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 2″ x 3″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: